Thursday, September 29, 2011

Praying for the talent of...

BLOGGING!

I love reading blogs, and there are so many talented bloggers out there! I wish that I had a natural knack for writing/blogging, but unfortunitly I do not. But I do enjoy it, it is a nice outlet and the end of the day and I think it is a great way to really notice how amazing life, family, daily events etc. really are. I want to blog more.

Here are some of my FAVORITE blogs:

www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com
www.candadiantami.blogspot.com
www.rubowhappenings.blogspot.com
www.buzznbugs.blogspot.com
www.thedatingdivas.com
www.utahmccords.blogspot.com

I have many, many more favorite blogs, but here are a small few that I love. If I didn't list your blog, it doesn't mean that I don't read it or love it because I do, I love it too!

No comments: