Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bring your parent to lunch!

Not only was it CrAzY hair day today but it was also Bring your parent to lunch day! So I was able to go hang out and be with Averie for lunch. Averie is ALWAYS asking to take a home lunch and I ALWAYS make her just eat school lunch. Why? Well because it's cheap and I don't have to make it! Anyway I learned today that I will be sending more home lunches... I'm sorry but I am NOT a fan of school lunch!
After lunch Averie asked me to hang out with her for recess...





It was fun for me to see what she likes to play while she's at school. Her and her little friends are so cute! I LOVED spending time with my little Averie today.

2 comments:

Chastina said...

How fun! The school lunches have never been my favorite, but sometimes they actually surprise me and have something not bad.

Denys said...

she is so cute! glad you had a fun time! :)