Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall is in the air!


Yesterday finally felt like a "real" fall day. It made me so happy! The air was crisp and the sky was dark and it finally smelled like fall, you know the smell... wood stoves burning is my favorite!
I put flannel sheets on all of the beds and added an extra blanket between the sheet and comforters. Then I rotated all of the kids clothing making the "warm" clothes easily accessible in the closets and dressers. We also loaded up the snack drawer with hot chocolate packets! It was raining out and I was enjoying every minute of it.

Today we will be...
Carving pumpkins
Taking another family car ride up the beautiful Provo canyon to check out the changing leaves and...
watching charlie brown's halloween!

I am happy. I sure love fall!

1 comment:

Chastina said...

Fun! I've been enjoying my hot cocoa each day. Love the pic of the falls.