Thursday, November 10, 2011

Landon is 2!!!


On November 5th, 2009 at 8:18 am I gave birth to the sweetest, most handsome little boy I could ever ask for! He was PERFECT! It was a crisp, cool morning and I can remember it like it was yesterday. This little boy was ready to join our family, I have a fast (he came out on the 2nd push), relaxing, perfect delivery. The only heart breaking part of my whole experience was that Averie and Kaylie could not come to the Hospital to see me, because it was RSV season they were not allowing anyone under the age of 14 into Labor and Delivery or Mother/baby.

Here is my BIG boy now! He has brought so much joy into our lives. He is sweet, cuddly and funny. Not a single day goes bye that he doesn't make us laugh. We are so blessed to have his sweet spirit in our lives.




HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY LANDON!

No comments: